From: Gary S. Gevisser
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:35 AM PT
Cc: rest; Eliot Spitzer - Attorney General of New York State;
Subject: FW: Let me know when you are next online. I want to run by you Part III of my email to the Attorney General of the
FYI only get back to me if you dont get this email.
From: Gary S. Gevisser
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:23 AM PT
Subject: RE: Let me know when you are next online. I want to run by you Part III of my email to the Attorney General of the
already told you about the 2 diamond stores within 30 meters of one another in
Second, kitCO.com is a sumwhat [sic] decent currency trading website, giving real time gold trading although it does not tell you the volume of gold being traded, something we, the U.S., really do not want to have people such as yourself, heavily invested in diamond currency, to focus in on.
Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability:
1. Do you vote along party lines and if so did you vote for GWB?
2. Would you agree that the war in
3. Would you agree that all wars beginning with World War I have all been about paying for oil with increasingly worthless currency?
4. Would you agree that we dont want to look back any further where it takes us closer to the truth that our military muscle is the EXCLUSIVE factor behind the DeBeers-Anglo-American Cartel being able to engineer-manufacture-distribute their own unlimited supply of untraceable, lightweight, and never inventoried diamond currency?
5. Does it really make a difference if there was GWB or Hilary Clinton in charge of printing worthless currency to be used in exchange for highly precious oil that is not only critical in fighting wars but keeping our cars moving on the freeways albeit our productivity here in the U.S. a flat zero?
Ps I Would you happen to have the name and email address of the owners of the property on the south west corner of Stratford Court and 10th Street who according to Windy Winn had a deferred rent agreement with this failed journalist-politician, the sort of stuff one comes across often amongst the movers and shakers at the highest level of the DAAC socio-economic pyramid although it is possible that extraordinarily naοve property owners would engage in such a transaction were it to help them feel good about helping out those who make it look like they are supporting open debate in an extraordinary closed society.
You have of course figured out how extraordinarily easy it has been for the DAAC to purchase anything they want for the past 100+ years including TV and radio licenses.
earlier this morning Art Bell on KFI 640 AM reporting from the
We have the largest trucker audience in the world .
[Word count 429]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 10:53 PM
To: Gary S. Gevisser
Subject: Re: Let me know when you are next online. I want to run by you Part III of my email to the Attorney General of the
Only interested in gold site and selling jewels